The year-long mentorship program is available to only five mentees. (Applicants do not need to be current members of The Walnut Club).
Program benefits for mentees
- Receive guidance on how to navigate a career challenge or achieve a desired result through a combination of your mentor’s support, one-on-one coaching, leadership training and masterminding with fellow mentees in the program
- Boost self-confidence and gain clarity on your career path
- Find an accountability partner (if requested)
- Feel that you have the support of a tribe of women who have your back and that you can turn to even after the program ends
- Receive a new headshot AND a revamped LinkedIn profile or resume
Enrollment and matching process
- Participants must commit to spending a minimum of one hour each month, over the course of 12 months, in a mentoring session.
- Mentees are selected on a first come, first serve basis.
◊ MENTEES: The first five mentees to fill out THIS BRIEF QUESTIONNAIRE and secure payment will be accepted.
Note: We are offering 1 (one) scholarship. See below for details.
- Mentors can be male or female (and outside of the club) and will be selected according to diversity, experience and requests from Mentees.
◊ MENTORS: Interested in mentoring? Fill out THIS BRIEF QUESTIONNAIRE.
- Starting NOW – Participants will need to complete questionnaires to help identify key matching characteristics. We will customize workshops based on your specific areas of interest.
- Starting in January – Each mentee will take a 15-minute DISC Assessment. She will receive the results of her 25-page assessment plus benefit from 2 (staggered) coaching session with a Certified DISC trainer. (This element of the program is to help participants understand their communication style and learn how to read others to foster more productive relationships.)
- Tuesday, January 23 – Mentorship Mixer from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Mentees and mentors will be matched after the program based on the mentee’s preference and needs based matching.
- Throughout the year – Receive access to workshops that are customized based on your interests and topics that directly impact your life and career. Example of topics include: Influential Leadership, Personal Branding, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace, Vocal Empowerment in Leadership and How to Deal with Conflict.
The cost to be a mentee is only $299 for Walnut Club members or $399 for non-members. (The value of the DISC Assessment and coaching session alone is $175.)
Fees cover: Drinks and food at the mentorship mixer, the DISC Assessment, 2 coaching sessions, leadership workshops, program books, headshots, resume makeovers, and administrative costs to run the program.
One scholarship is available, thanks to a sponsor. If you wish to be considered for the scholarship, upon submitting your application, send an email to email@example.com and describe in 500 words what winning a scholarship to the program would mean to you and your career.
Upon submitting the questionnaire, mentees will receive a link to process payment and secure their spot in this exclusive program.
Don’t delay! Apply today!
Want to be mentored? Sign up here.
Want to be a mentor? Apply here.
Want to sponsor a mentee? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.